Fret not, we're here to help!
simply by sharing a photo/video.
EverDesk+ are built to last, period. They have undergone leading industry certifications so you can sit and stand with an absolute peace of mind.
Last Updated: 01 June 2020
This warranty policy covers the following models:
Note:This Warranty is valid only for desks you bought via authorised channels (Products). Our authorised channels are (a) the website www.everdeskplus.com, (b) any store registered in the name of an EverDesk+ entity on online or offline marketplaces (together, the Stores). Regretfully, we cannot determine the authenticity or original condition of products sold through other channels. Hence, we cannot provide warranty service for those products.
Default Warranty: 3 YEARS
*Share a photo/video of your EverDesk+: +3 Years
Warranty Extension (now free): +4 Years
Total: 10 Years
* Simply share a photo/video of your EverDesk+ to receive a complimentary 3 years warranty extension. Visit this page for more details.
The warranty period starts from the date of delivery of the Product (based on valid tracking details).
Defects in the functionality of electronic and mechanical parts including:
- the Lifting Mechanism
- the Motors
- the Control box unit
- the Controller
- Defects in the table frame and materials stemming from manufacturing defects
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials leading to loss of functionality in the products at the time of delivery
- Missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery
During the applicable warranty period, EverDesk+ will repair, replace, or refund (at its option and in accordance with applicable law) any product, part, or component covered by this warranty.
The labour required to replace any defective parts on your EverDesk+
- Any replacement parts, inclusive of shipping costs and installation instructions, shall be fully provided by EverDesk+
- Labour to install the replacement part will be chargeable at $60
WildFolks Series and Natural Wood Series
- The use of real wood makes each piece of WildFolks and Natural Wood unique.
- Expect your unique piece to develop it's own character over time — variations of grain pattern, knots, scratches and hairline cracks.
- These are not defects. Rather, they are part of the adventure of owing a real wood table tops, where your story literally gets written into the desk.
- Minor aesthetic and cosmetic abnormalities or variations which do not affect the functionality of the Product.
- Normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, the wear and tear or degradation of table top and desk frame.
- Defects caused by modification, alteration, misuse or lack of maintenance as per set out by EverDesk+
- Consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use this product or from defects in the the Product.
Submit your claims via this contact form to ensure proper handling.
- A valid proof of purchase must be presented for us to reasonably verify the claim.
- Our support team will work with you to troubleshoot the problem and identify the defective parts.
- You will need to provide us with a clear photograph or video of the defect, and or other details we may request regarding the defect.
Upon verifying the defective part, we will ship a free replacement to you.
- Our replacement parts designed to be extremely easy to install. Clear instructions will be provided to guide you on installing the replacement part.
- We reserve the right to collect back the defective part.
- Replacement parts are covered by the balance of the original warranty, 30 days, or as required under applicable law, whichever is longer
- Labour of replacement is not included. Should you require it, there is a labour fee of $60.
The warranty process is subject to the following:
- EverDesk+ reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed.
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
- Replacement parts and components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original.
- Any item requiring repair or replacement due to any of the warranty exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense.
Defective products which do not conform to EverDesk+ standards, will be replaced, subject to our Warranty Policy
We have worked really hard to make this a desk you’d love. However, if it does not meet your expectations, just let us know and we would be happy to refund you.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team via this [form](http://everdeskplus.com/pages/contact-us). We will do our utmost to clarify any of your doubts and help you fall in love with your EverDesk+ again.
In the unlikely event that you do need to return a product, we invite you to review the following terms
If you have been informed of a delivery date, you need to inform us of your intention to cancel at least 2 working days before the date of delivery-
Custom table tops orders are non-refundable.
There is a 3% fee for refunds.
This helps us cover the refund administrative charged to us by the payment processors
|Return Packaging||To be returned in Original Packaging 1|
|Validity Period||You must inform us of your intention to return the chair within 7 days of receiving it, based on our tracking records.|
|Return & Shipping Fees||
|Damage Fee||Conditions to be eligible for return|
|Conditions to be eligible for return||
- We may reject returns with damaged packaging
- Up to 20%. Determined after inspection of the condition of returned goods, overall packaging condition and any part relating to the chair
- Custom table tops orders are non-refundable.
- Accessories are non-refundable
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the collection/delivery date.
- Title your email with the subject header "EverDesk+ Return" with your invoice
- This request can only be accepted via email only. We are unfortunablely unable to process returns through phone support.
All accessories comes with 3 years warranty.
ErgoTune chairs purchased via EverDesk+ will be to ErgoTune's Warranty Policy & Duration
HÅG Capisco are covered by 10 years manufacturer warranty.
Your warranty will still be covered as per ErgoEdge's warranty policy at your time of your purchase.
AmpDesk (by ErgoEdge) Warranty Policy
All our standing desks comes with an industry leading full 3 years warranty by default.
The extended warranty option, if purchased, increases the duration to 7 years.