Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We’re 100% home grown and proud of it!
To meet our stringent quality standards, we’ve had to source our components from all over the world. Some of the parts come from the USA, some from China, some from the Netherlands, etc. But it all comes together in your home.
The EverDesk Max and Lite are both built to our exacting standards. However, the Max offers a few extra features over the Lite.
Dual motors: the Max's dual motors means that it adjusts faster and more quietly, and holds more weight than the Lite.
Greater height range: the Max goes both lower and higher than the Lite, so it suits more people. If you're below 160cm, we definitely recommend the Max.
Health Coach: while the Lite has a controller to move it up and down, the Max's Health Coach adds custom sit-stand reminders and custom memory settings.
The EverDesk+ Max has the greatest height range in the market (60cm - 124cm). No matter how tall or short you are, we're confident that it'll fit you.
The Lite doesn't have as large a height range (70cm - 120cm) as the Max, but it still fits most people. If you're shorter than 160cm, we recommend going with the Max because it moves a full 10cm lower than the Lite.
Various table top sizes are available — the configurator above includes dimensions, and will help you figure out the right size for you.
Our frames are designed to fit neatly into the tightest of spaces — they don't jut out from underneath any of the table tops. If the measurements of your table top fit, EverDesk will definitely fit. Easy!
Of course you can!
We’d be very happy to see you at our showroom!
101 Lor 23 Geylang, #01-03,
Monday to Sunday, 11:00AM - 8:00PM
We don't believe in products with a short lifespan. EverDesk is built with the highest quality materials and components, so that it will last decades. We've had EverDesk tested by various organisations so that we can be sure of it.
📃 View our certifications here.
That's why we're able to offer our industry-leading 10 year warranty.
Grommet holes are an inelegant solution for cable management - they're aesthetically ugly and functionally limited.
Instead, we've designed the UniGroove cable management system. The UniGroove and notch in our desks work much better than any number of grommet holes ever can. They offer much more flexibility with cable placement. They multifunctional, integrating with other accessories like shelves and monitor arms. And, they're much neater!
Yes, shipping is free to anywhere in Singapore!
However, there are surcharges for these scenarios:
- Deliveries to the islands (like Sentosa or Jurong Island) cost $20.
- If there is no lift access above the ground floor, there is an additional $20 charge per desk, for each floor up.
We typically deliver within 3-7 days.
You can select your delivery date while checking out.
You can select your preferred delivery date while checking out.
We're sorry that this happened! Not to worry, we allow a window of up to 7 Calendar Dates, for reports of damages or defects found on a newly delivered product.
Order Delivered Date: Monday, 1 Jan 2024
To report by: Sunday, 7 Jan 2024
Do reach out to us directly at email@example.com for troubleshooting and support.
Kindly include the information below in the email:
1. Order ID (EDXXXXX)
2. Photo of packaging: If there are any visual damages found on the packaging, do take photo as well. Do check the packaging at the corners and sides.
3. Photo of the damage itself
Upon unboxing, do inspect for any damages on the product parts. Ensure all items are included / no missing items as per the User Manual Guide.
It is good practice to safekeep the packaging for at least 7-day period, or for users who may wish to return the product, to keep the packaging for 21-day period.
The EverDesk+ is built for easy self-assembly.
Clear step-by-step instructions are in the included manual.
- It should take you around 30mins.
- Assembly can be done by a single person.
*except the final step, where an added hand might be needed to flip the desk over.
- No additional tools are needed — we include all of the required tools.
- No drilling required — our table tops come pre-drilled.
Max Frame: 📺 Watch Video Instructions
Download Max Frame Assembly Manual
Lite Frame: 📺 Watch Video Instructions
Download Lite Frame Assembly Manual
Yes we can!
Kindly note there is an option for two different shipping modes during the checkout process.
You may select Delivery with Assembly service on the Shipping Options page of the checkout process should you wish to have this service.
1) Delivery-only → Default arrangement, free delivery with every purchase.
2) Delivery with Assembly Service→ Add-on service, assembly fee applies depending on order items
The Delivery with assembly service incurs an additional assembly fee, depending on the product purchased.
Assembly of 1x Everdesk only = SGD $60.00
Assembly of 1x Ergotune Chair only = SGD $29.00
Assembly of (1x Everdesk + 1x Ergotune Chair) = SGD $80.00
For the default shipping mode of Delivery-Only, kindly note that there is no assembly service provided. This is so as the delivery-only couriers do not provide assembly service, and are not trained for onsite assembly service.
That said, yes it is still possible to request for assembly of the order items. Here are the next steps to do so:
1) Do accept the delivery of the order items first, as the assembly will be arranged on a separate date.
2) Reach out to us at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com), with the order ID (**ED-XXXXX**) and request to add on assembly service.
3) We will assist to issue you the official invoice for the assembly fee payment.
4) After payment completion, we can assist to schedule the assembly visit by the assembly agents on the next soonest date of available slots.
- Delivery with Assembly Orders scheduled and paid for during the checkout, will have the order items delivered and assembled during the point in time of delivery.
- The assembly service includes all of the Everdesk accessories that you purchase.
- The assembly service does not include any personal or external equipment not within the Everdesk / Ergotune line of products
E.g. Personal Monitor, PC, lighting & audio equipment, external furnishing and etc.
- Everdesk and Ergotune are not liable for any potential losses or damages to personal items, should the user insist on the assistance of the assembly agent to assist with assembly of external items.
Before You Order
Most office chairs force you to conform to them uncomfortably. They ignore your unique body shape, are ‘one-size-fits-all’, and fail to deliver the support they promised. Unsatisfied, we thought, “That’s not how comfort works. If you’re going to spend 8 hours a day on a chair, it better be the best part of your day."
ErgoTune is our radical solution to a long-overlooked problem: while other chairs make you fit them, ErgoTune fits you. With our 11 adjustment points, you can tailor the chair’s ergonomics and support to your body. The result is a precise fit. AKA, tailored ergonomics – to date, we’ve helped over 100,000 folks sit happier.
The ErgoTune fits 9/10 users, so we’re (almost) 100% confident that it can tailor to fit your body too.
The ErgoTune will easily fit under any desk 67.5cm tall (floor to bottom of desk), and 61cm wide.
We demand that the ErgoTune meets our specifications from head to toe, so each part is sourced from a different nation before being assembled. This is so that they meet the strict requirements of multiple international awarding bodies.
For example, its DuraWeave™ hybrid mesh upholstery is traditionally weaved in Germany and is certified by the ISO, FR-One, and OEKO-TEX. Its Class-IV-rated hydraulics system is constructed in South Korea and has been officially certified by BIFMA (Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association).
Yes! ErgoTune is
- BIFMA tested (battered over 100,000 times for durability)
- ISO certified (190,000 cycles of abrasion testing)
- OEKO-TEX approved for sensitive skin and allergies
- FR-One accredited for fire-resistance.
The ErgoTune's DuraWeave™ hybrid mesh upholstery combines the durability of fabric, together with the durability of mesh. Weaved in Germany, it is built to maintain it's shape even after years and use.
The ErgoTune's castors are PU (Polyurethane)-coated and contain industrial-grade stainless steel ball bearings. Rest assured that they do not leave scratches regardless of your flooring type.
Both ErgoTune Supreme and ErgoTune Classic are made to the most stringent standards. However, there are a few key differences:
- The ErgoTune Supreme comes with the TriTune™ headrest, while the Classic does not.
- The ErgoTune Supreme’s armrest can rotate freely up to 270°, while the Classic’s armrest is only height and width adjustable.
- The ErgoTune Supreme’s base is made from aluminium, while the ErgoTune classic’s base is made from nylon polyamide.
For a more detailed comparison, refer to the comparison table here.
Due to Covid-19, showroom in Australia will be closed and the latest details will be provided once confirmed.
Delivery & Assembly
Ground shipping is free within NSW/ACT. There's a $39 shipping cost per chair to other states. We also offer promotions for free shipping from time to time, so keep a lookout for them!
Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Sydney, NSW. We typically deliver in 7-10 working days*. Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive a tracking number that you can use to follow your package as it makes its way to you.
Exceptions may apply for particularly distant or inaccessible locations.
*ErgoTune will not be held accountable for any delays in shipping due to customs or carrier delays, and unforeseen circumstances outside of our control.
You will receive an email confirming that your order has been shipped out. This will be followed by a separate email containing your order tracking link. On the day of your delivery, you will receive a phone call or SMS from the courier.
For additional information or assistance, please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we’d love to offer this option, our products and packaging are very bulky and heavy, so we’re unable to deliver them to PO boxes and pick-up shops. However, if you require assistance with shipping, please write in to email@example.com. They’ll be happy to assist you.
The ErgoTune is designed to be assembled quickly and with minimal fuss.
The package includes all necessary tools and detailed assembly instructions. It takes only six steps and 20 minutes to get the ErgoTune up and running.